These are my top five strengths as determined by the StrengthsFinder assessment. For a complete description of these strengths and the StrengthFinder tool, consult Now, Discover Your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham.
- INPUT—I have a craving to know more. I like to collect and archive all kinds of information. I thrive in an environment with continuous information feeds.
- INTELLECTION—I am characterized by intellectual activity. I am introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions. I enjoy thinking as an activity.
- LEARNER—I have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites me.
- BELIEF—I have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for my life.
- ANALYTICAL—I search for reasons and causes. I have the ability to think about all the factors that might affect a situation.